Protect the things that matter most.
Life Insurance or life cover pays out a tax free cash lump sum to your loved ones should you pass away.
You can take out term life insurance for a fixed amount of time, or whole of life insurance.
It’s up to you how much cover you want, life cover can cost as little as just £5 a month.
- You have peace of mind that your loved ones will be financially secure should the worst happen.
- It can align with an outstanding debt, such as a mortgage, or to a sum that would provide financial security for your family.
- Opt to include Critical Illness Insurance for an additional premium to pay out a tax-free lump sum if you’re diagnosed with a serious illness such as cancer or heart disease.
Life insurance is peace of mind for you and your family.
Mortgage Protection Insurance
Your mortgage is probably your biggest monthly outgoing. If you were unable to work due to illness or redundancy, you’d still need to make your repayments or you’d risk losing your home. Mortgage protection insurance covers the cost of your mortgage payments if you become unwell or lose your job.
Buying a house is one of the biggest financial decisions you’ll make, yet Mortgage Protection can cost as little as just £8 a month.
When thinking about taking out mortgage protection, consider:
- Your family and what would happen to your home if something happened to you. With insurance, they could pay off the rest of the mortgage and keep the house
- Some mortgage providers will recommend you take out mortgage protection insurance
- Should you become ill and not be able to work, would you struggle to pay off your mortgage repayments?
Mortgage protection means your loved ones never have to move.
Please click below now to apply for a quotation
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
What makes us different?
Start your journey to a better financial future
You can talk to us in confidence about protecting your income and your family, residential and business mortgages, pensions, SIPPs, annuities, income drawdown, inheritance tax, wills and tax efficient investments. The first meeting is at our expense and without any obligation
You can contact us via telephone, email, or use the contact form below: