The different values of financial advice
Due to uncertainty around the pandemic, the economy and more recently the crisis in Ukraine, people have sought reassurance that
their pensions, investments and protection plans are being professionally looked after. It’s not all about making your money grow, it's also about the different values of financial advice.
Good financial outcomes are obviously important, but these can only be measured over the long term and are just one way of assessing the value that advice can provide. Financial advice can add real value throughout your entire financial planning journey, giving you a consistent and trusted experience; with regular reviews and adapting to changes in your personal circumstances. Think about the different values
of financial advice.
What are the benefits of taking financial advice?
In addition to getting financial outcomes that help you to achieve your goals over the longer term, other benefi ts may not be immediately
obvious, such as:
– Making complex matters easy to understand – a seemingly straightforward financial goal could involve numerous decisions as well as considering different products and providers
– Understanding your circumstances by listening, and helping you to identify your goals - no two clients will have the same requirements
– Ongoing support and guidance – regular reviews and contact can set your mind at rest and prevent you from making snap decisions at the wrong time
– Saving you time – doing your own research can be very time-consuming and how would you go about doing this?
– Giving you peace of mind – by knowing that your finances are in expert hands and that any change in your circumstances can be
discussed with someone who knows you personally.
Advice is key
Whatever uncertainties arise, you can rest assured that we are here to support you with all your financial planning needs and expalin to you the different values of financial advice.